Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Waiting....

Thursday
4:25 PM

Now here comes the hard part "waiting". Though I don't like this part very much but its kinda worth it... because when you wait for someone special,
the waiting part itself become special.In fact I believe it was Oscar Wilde who said
"When you really want love you will find it waiting for you."
So i just wanna say


"I know there is little time left,
for you to decide your own fate..
so here I am waiting for you to say,
what you have been avoiding to state..
You can admit it here or to any one else
Because only you know the answer well...

I am not asking you to say it all,
I am just saying its your call..
Take your time & then decide,
whatever you choose I will be on your side...
"





                                               



2 comments: