Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Snippets From My Diary...

24th June 2013
Monday

It was a normal day with same as usual routine of boredom,but things started to change all of a sudden.
I was sleeping on the couch,when my phone started to buzz and it was the alarm to wake me up.I suddenly realize Ahhh!! I slept for long and that groggy feeling won't go down.Then all of a sudden you came up in my mind.:) and  I began to write....


I saw u couple years ago,
But didn't realize u r the one whom I wanna know...
Things turn out to be different by the time,
I thought I had the chance but I was wrong,
I tried to get in touch with you ,but I failed,
& after few attempts,I thought may its fate..

I never hope to see u again,
But It was miracle that u come again..
Seeing u after so many days,I finally realized
'U r the blaze'
& then my life turns into a fairy tale and it was the most beautiful moment that all I can say...
This time I know I won't let you go,
I will try everything to open that door,
And once I open that door u will b mine for sure..


                                               To be continued...................

8 comments:

  1. well written Vikas.. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you..........
      tune likha
      cant believe....

      Delete
    2. hehehe...
      aisa kya hai jo believe ni kar rahe..
      maine hi likha hai..:P

      Delete
  2. Hey Vikas,

    This is superb...very well expressed thoughts into words.
    Also let that lucky one know for whom u took pain to write down ur thoughts into paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you..:) and yeah sure i will let her know soon..:P

      Delete
  3. This is awesome... Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete