Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Portrayal of my love


arghhhhh!!!its 2 am in the morning!!! and I am still awake & the reason I couldn't sleep is  because of this thing running down my head, Portrayal of my love.

Therefore I am going to write it down here in a simple way so that everyone can understand why I couldn't sleep....
To be Clear...This isn't just about her beauty, its also about the way I see her. So here it goes

"I saw her almost two years ago,
her beauty was ineffable,
her smile was exceptional,
all I can say it was just magical...
Not to mention,
    she was wearing a causal t shirt & jeans,
    but to me she was looking just like a queen.
from that very moment, I fell in love with her..
& now after two years...
I still feel the same for her..."

Now when the time has passed,
many things drift apart,
my feeling are still in there
                 In my heart......
                                           To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment