Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Page 129

#rv_diary

Dear Diary,

It feels like she is gone.

Gone for real, feel like the wind took her away with all the beautiful colors and left me in this dark grey world where nothing else matter now, as it all feels the same, empty, void, screaming voices & the worst part is no one to listen.
Its like living the worst nightmare of your life & you just can't wake up.

No matter how much I scream , it feels like no one will ever come, to hold my hand & pull me out of this & say

 "Hey don't you worry. It's time. It's going to be alright now."
 

But I don't see it that it will change anytime soon. All I am feeling is crestfallen like all my happiness is over now and only this grey feeling remain for the rest of my life.
..........
I am starting to lose hope now,  one thing which always kept me going against the odds. But this "time", it struck me so badly that I can feel that I have hit rock bottom and nothing I do will ever make things right. So I am too scared also. I don't want this to happen, I don't want to lose hope & you.


   " Oo, Dear God,do some miracle,
    as I am screaming to oracle,
    but she won't answer me,
    So could you please listen to my plea?"


2 comments: